Jumpers and St Catherine's Hill Residents' Association
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS: MAY 2018
- Membership of your resident's association resides in your property rather than in you and your family as individuals. If you leave your home your house retains its membership and thus its new residents are automatically treated as members until the next time membership is renewed. At that time, they then have to opt-in to membership just as you did the last time you paid the £1 subscription to cover your household.
- You may opt-out of membership at any time by writing to us or by not renewing your £1 subscription the next time our collector contacts you.
- The only personal information that we hold associated with your membership is the name of a member of your household. This is held on a spreadsheet that is used to print control sheets for our collectors and to record which households have paid the £1 subscription. It also records whether you take our e-newsletters. That spreadsheet is maintained by our Membership Secretary.
- You may choose not to reveal your name in which case we will record your home's membership under the generic term "Resident"
- We hold your information purely for bookkeeping and not for marketing or any other purpose whatsoever.
- We will not pass your information on to any other person or organization.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you renew your membership or until you request us in writing to remove it